Debugging background work items

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Feb 2 01:41:47 EST 2005

SAP in a newspaper company. Life is full of surprises.

> Hi Guru,
You called?

> Maybe it is a simple question: is there a way for the system to revoke
some work item from the workflow inbox before it gets processed?
Many different ways. The work item became obsolete. The deadline passed.
The workflow was cancelled. The work item was in a parallell fork where not
all branches need to complete. And I am sure there are others.

What is your problem?

Thanks,
Simon