Transaction brackets of the workflow has been damaged

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Feb 2 01:31:52 EST 2005

Sounds really strange, and since you didn't find any OSS Notes for that
error message and ID I would report it to SAP if I were you.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Mike.Nickson@
                    bhint.com            To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
                    Sent by:             cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    sap-wug-bounc        Subject:     Transaction brackets of the workflow has been damaged
                    es at mit.edu

                    01.02.2005
                    17:46
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

We have a generic decision workitem using a bespoke method to provide a
generic pop-up on the DECISION object.

When control is returned to the workitem after the user has made a
selection, we are getting the error "Transaction brackets of the workflow
has been damaged".

This error is consistently on one of outcomes, and the other outcomes do
not cause a problem at all.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this and how we might fix it
?

We are on a 4.7 system here.

Thanks

SAP-WUG mailing list