UWL and field Status

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 1 21:08:17 EST 2005

Ok,
Suggest you put your query in OSS now.
Jocelyn

________________________________

	From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]
On Behalf Of Cristiana D'Agosto
	Sent: Wednesday,2 February 2005 8:02 AM
	To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
	Subject: RE: UWL and field Status

	Hi Jocelyn,

	it is very weird! It doesn't matter what I do, it only displays
"Created" or "Available" when I am on the overview of the work items.

	When I select a work item for the first time (ie. when the whole
work item is displayed in the screen, with the radio buttons and all),
the field Status located on the right top corner, under "Attributes"
shows the Status as "Reserved". If I then click the "Return" button,
click the "Refresh" button, the field "Status" on the overview list
shows "Created". If I then select the same work item, the field Status
locates on the right top corner, under "Attributes" shows the Status as
"Created"!!! In R/3 I can see that the work item is set to "Reserved".
So, the Status "Created" can mean either "Reserved" or "Ready"...not
good enough, is it?!

	When looking at the xml files, what should I look for? I
couldn't quite see anything meaningful!

	Thanks in advance for any further help!

	Cristiana

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

01/02/2005 04:28 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group"

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc
Subject
RE: UWL and field Status

	Hi Cristiana,
	That status field is based on the standard status field.
	I would guess "Created" = ready and "Available" = selected.
	Have you tried using the reserve/replace to see what options are
available?

	Try looking at the xml configuration files such as
uwl.standard.xml or uwl.webflow.xml for the "Created" and "Available"
options - it may be controllable through the customizing files in this
case.
	Let me know how you go.
	Regards,
	Jocelyn