Workflows for releasing purchase documents!

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:21:13 EST 2005

G'day Zsolt,

Yep, I've got plenty of ideas. Too many in fact to list here without a
better description of your problem.

You need to look at your design, explain what is in place and how you are
attempting to control the cancelling of the worklow(s?). It sounds like you
have a very bespoke/custom solution and so without knowing the solution it's
hard to comment.

To get a decent answer here it's best if the problem is as specific as
possible. It also helps if you explain what testing you have done, and what
alternatives you have already tried.

Also if you are not already familiar with the standard PReq / PO release WFs
read up on them. It's not typical to have the second stage release Workitem
existing before the first is already released. If you have a radically
different design and can't get it working, explain it and explain why you've
designed it the way you have.

Sorry if this sounds negative. I don't mean to be unhelpful.

Have fun,
Mark