Database update incomplete after changedoc event

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Feb 1 10:37:53 EST 2005

Hi Mark,
Pretty much my suspicions. I double-checked, the CD is written in a V2 update.
So I also checked the source of the change - hey, the whole thing is
SAP-standard configured stuff! It comes in via RFC... so a possibility is that
the data is created in V2 as well.

Defo an OSS thing I'd say, but alas, the powers that be have decided that it's
more important to get it working and move on rather than fix it properly (the
usual dilemma that we all face!). So now I have 1 minute requested start in the
WF and a few happy people.

Still, it does throw a bit of a shadow over the CD reliability...
Thanks for the input!
Cheers
Mike