Retrieval of container elements after runtime

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 07:51:30 EST 2005

Jocelyn,

I am curious to know if it is OK to use the WAPIs even though none of  them
are released? In our 6.20 system, out of the 48 WAPIs available 27 are not
released. The rest are only internally released. I actually use both varieties
heavily in my custom reporting as well admin. tools.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 1/31/2005 7:41:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,