Database update incomplete after changedoc event

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Feb 1 06:48:04 EST 2005

Hi all,
Quick question (more of an opinion poll): I've an event triggered off a change
document, but the data is still not available once the WF starts (the first
step's binding trips over blank attributes). This should not be, how reliable
are we supposed to consider change docs in terms of up-to-date-ness?

It's a 5 minute fix to put a delay into a check FM, but.... that's ugly and
half the point of events is that we're supposed to be able to rely on DB
consistency. If it's supposed to be reliable then I'd rather get OSS to look at
it. Oh, I did check, the attribute is based on a table that's included in the
changedoc.

Any input appreciated,
Cheers
Mike