Inserting tables in the task description

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:41:40 EST 2005

G'day Carmen,

This all gets a little painful. As long as your requirements don't preclude
use of the technique (e.g. is it necessary for the data to be sent out in an
email per Workitem? Will the users be workign via Portal?) it is often
easier to create a method which displays the data in a report format and
call that method as a secondary method. The user will be presented with the
data with as much formatting as you want, possibly with drill-down (double
click) functionality etc.

If it's a possibility I find it much neater.

Have fun,
Mark