UWL and field Status

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 1 00:28:46 EST 2005

Hi Cristiana,
That status field is based on the standard status field.
I would guess "Created" = ready and "Available" = selected.
Have you tried using the reserve/replace to see what options are
available?

Try looking at the xml configuration files such as uwl.standard.xml or
uwl.webflow.xml for the "Created" and "Available" options - it may be
controllable through the customizing files in this case.
Let me know how you go.
Regards,
Jocelyn