work item text shows variable name instead of value

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:51:05 EST 2005

Does the variable display correctly in the long text? If you don't have it
in the long text, put it there as well and try it.

If it does you may have timing issues - the object doesn't exist when the
workitem text is created, but does by the time you look at the long text
(which is recalculated each time you look at it).

Have fun,
Mark