How to get workitem id of webflow task to call terminating event?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Dec 23 08:06:31 EST 2005

Ah, right you are! that was the bit I was talking about. Hmmm, sorry,
can't help from where I am right now... let us know if you find another
way, otherwise I'll be on a different system next week where I can have a
look.

Oh, and I've only just figured out who you are from the last TechEd! Lots
of names on the list, lots of faces at TechEd... sometimes I'm a bit slow
in making connections :-)

Cheers
Mike