How to get workitem id of webflow task to call terminating event?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Dec 23 06:33:59 EST 2005

Hi Natasha,
I'm not that familiar with the BSP side of things, and I'm almost
surprised that this isn't bound automatically.
However, what I'm talking about will still work. I think you did
misunderstand: In PFTC, on the basic data tab there's a binding button by
the object method. That lets you define the - normally automatic - binding
from *task* to *method*, thus if you bind the ID from there you'll get the
task ID not the WF ID.

Cheers
Mike