Create an Instance of an ABAP OO Class Object in WF

RomanWeise@gmx.net RomanWeise at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 03:49:27 EST 2005

Hi Jocelyn, Mike,

thanks for the hints. I reimplemeted my get_instance method of the ABAP
class and while doing so, I found out that the System dumped my LPOR
implementation when I lost connection some days ago (thought I saved it, my
fault).

The workflow runs well with my keyless instance at least when having only
one wf instance active. More tests with multible instances of different
users at one time, to check if there are problems when the workflow engine
has to handle several of those keyless instances, are delayed as the system
is currently in some trouble. I will send an update when the basis guys
fixed ths and i can go on testing.

Thanks a lot

Roman Weise
Tech. Consultant