You are not one of the possible agents of the task

sankhadip.dutta@tcs.com sankhadip.dutta at tcs.com
Wed Dec 21 07:25:34 EST 2005

We are trying to configure ESS Leave request WF thru WS04200009. But when
we are trying to submit the request from R3 services , it is giving error
message:
"You are not one of the possible agents of the task"  , but we have
maintained userids correctly in 105 IT. Any reason?

Thanks & Regards
Sankhadip.

"Alon Raskin" <araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12/21/2005 04:25 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"'SAP Workflow Users' Group'" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Alternative Binding to Mandatory Importing Parameter

makes sense but how can I guarantee that the FM will be executed last?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
p: +1 207 409 4983 (please note new number)
f:  +61 3 8610 1239