Cannot bind BOR attributes of classes to BOR Elements

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 20 09:32:18 EST 2005

G'Day list,

On a 620 system here, trying to define a binding from a BO-type attribute
of a class CL_MYOBJECT.BO_USR01 to a BO type container element and it
errors with:
An object compatible with '[BO.USR01]' was expected as the source expression

The binding is valid since the object type is defined at runtime, so is
there any quick fix around this?

I tried this on a 640 system and it issues a polite warning:
Conversion From '[NN.]' to '[BO.USR01]' Can Cause Data-Dependent Errors

I suspect it's an call for OSS, but I'm at a new client and I'm still
waiting for my ID so figured I'd try the all-knowing list first (I did
search for notes though, nothing).

Any input appreciated,
Cheers
Mike