Decision Step can't be deleted

RomanWeise@gmx.net RomanWeise at gmx.net
Tue Dec 20 07:11:47 EST 2005

Hi to all,

I have to maintain a workflow which was created some months ago. When I
checked the workflow there were 5 warnings from a decision step that it
violates the block structure required. When I doubleclick the warnings I
navigate to editing the step or its exits but when i try to focus the node
in the graphic nothing happens. i tried to delete the step in the navigation
area but it wont disappear.

It's kind of spooky but halloween is over since some weeks so I want to get
rid of it :o).

Could anyone provide some tips for deleting this ghost step? I allready
thought of just creating a new workflow but I don't want to create all ~50
Steps again.

Thank's a lot in advance.

Roman Weise
Tech. Consultant