Old key used in new workflow

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 20 01:31:43 EST 2005

Hi Vijay,

Firstly, please could you be more specific in your subject. 'Problem with
workflow' is what most people post about.

Onto your problem: Have you looked in the workflow log to see which object
is in the container? It _should_ be the one with your new key, in which
case I'd say the problem is in your method. What exactly does it do? Is it
something you've coded? How are you executing your methods (Inbox, UWL?)

Mike