Regarding Workflow Active Version

sankhadip.dutta@tcs.com sankhadip.dutta at tcs.com
Tue Dec 20 06:00:56 EST 2005

u can delete the old versions from Basic Data button( last button on left
of WF ), goto version overview. But be sure no active WF's are there in
the deleting version. thats..
Cheers...

Sankhadip Dutta

"vijay srikanth" <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12/20/2005 04:14 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Regarding Workflow Active Version

Hi,

Could anyone tell me the exact way to generate and maintain an active
version, other than the original one for a workflow (000). If I click on
the
menu, generate version, then everytime I active my workflow, a new version

is generated and it becomes the active version. How do I avoid that, is
there any way to delete other versions of the workflow and maintain only
one.

Rgards,
Vijay

ForwardSourceID:NT000031DA

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you