Problem with workflow

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:15:10 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a workflow that is started from an event of business object ZBUS2034
which is a sub type of BUS2034. Everytime I start the event, using SWUE
giving a key (in this case it is a contract number). There is a method that
I execute that takes me to the incompletion log for the contract. That works
fine. But then after executing the work item, if I again start the event
from SWUE, giving a new key. When I execute the method, it takes me to the
previous contract and not the new one, they key of which I have given. What
could be the problem. Basically the key of the sales contract in the
business object doesn't seem to change everytime. What could be the solution
for this. Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,
Vijay