Mass retirement workflow is hanging in 'In Process' status

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Mon Dec 19 11:42:37 EST 2005

Hi Monis,

Try looking for dumps in transaction ST22 sometimes workitems will have an
error that the workflow manager does not pick up.

Also go into the workflow builder and do a 'Syntax Check' of workflow
WS00000025 to see what else is wrong it sound like you might have an agent
assignment problem.

good luck

Edwin.

Monis <monis_mariana at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12/19/2005 05:09 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"