Error: Object does not exist

Josie Henriques jhenriques_procwork at timbrasil.com.br
Fri Dec 16 07:00:50 EST 2005

 Hi Fellas

  Thanks for all suggestions and opinions.

  HR WF doesn't use change documents, it has its own special way to be
triggered and so far, I guess that each kind of infotype has its special
way to trigger an event! Because I'm triggering event in a different way
I've triggered in my first one!

  As we all know an error in WF might have many causes.  I'm discovering
that here it has many causes. Yesterday I discovered that my problem
might be in the process, I mean, I can't Plan compensation if an
appraisal isn't done. The HR Functional said himself to me to check the
DB table to be sure that the record was really being created. So I gotta
a lot of problems here.

  I was retesting the method which I've created with the function that
Mark said and it's not working, it's not creating the object (BUS7022)
and it's not working, even if I test it from SWO1.

  I'm seriously thinking of to do what the HR Functional said, transport
it to QA where there are more consistent data. I also think that (I
don't if in English you say like this) data in DEV must be "addicted"
because I've tested it so much!

  I'll debug Standard a little more and decide what's best to do. Wish
me luck!

 Best regards,

Josie de Assis Francisco Henriques
Consultora ABAP