Check FM Exception

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 09:41:32 EST 2005

David,

Fill us in on what you found.

  _____

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Bibby, David
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:20 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: Check FM Exception

Apologies, I have resolved this.

From:   Bibby, David
Sent:   15 December 2005 13:37
To:     'SAP Workflow Users' Group'
Subject:        Check FM Exception

Hi All,
I have a custom workflow in our CRM system that works in PRD but in our DEV
and QA systems is now throwing an exception at the function module check.

Nothing has been changed with this workflow for a long time but in SWEL the
error message says:
"Error in change document creation/analysis: NO_POSITION_INSERTED"
Unfortunately there is no long text for this message.

I have debugged the check FM but it works OK when I debug it.

Has anyone seen this before and know what the cause/solution is?

Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from
your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance
with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted,
amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with
us by email is taken to accept these risks.

The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual
terms of business; anything which does not relate to the official business
of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.

The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One Silk
Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to
http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on the
regulatory position of the firm.