Once again fill/create object

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:11:44 EST 2005

G'day Josie,

You don't set an Object Instance's attributes when you create it, you create
the Instance and it determines the values of it's attributes internally. All
you need to create an instance is the object type and the key. The code
behind the object must then be able to determine the value of all attributes
based on the key.

If you're not happy with what attributes BUS7022 has then you'll need to
create a subtype, extend the subtype and then delegate to it.

I've just had a look and I'm not at all familar with that particular object.
The fact that it uses a Workitem ID as a key means that finding the key to
pass when instanciating may not be straight forward. Is anyone familiar with
BUS7022??

Good luck,
Mark