PO Release Strategy

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Dec 9 15:22:40 EST 2005

Claude, if the changes you refer don't change the release strategy then
the existing PR/PO workflow is not affected and the release status is
not changed. Maybe check the release strategies and the classification
piece to see if you can do this there. I don't think you will be able to
do that though and may have to go with what I suggested. There is some
info on this in the SAP help for the workflow scenario.

Cheers
Dave