Classes not available for tasks?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Dec 5 06:26:25 EST 2005

Ahhhhhhhh found it, I do feel like a bit of a muppet now as I've searched
a good few times (OK, much digging was done through 620 doco).

I expected to find it in the same place as the BOR stuff and other
programming doco...
So for anyone who's interested, it's in the Workflow doco under
References -> API Documentation

Thanks for that!
Cheers
Mike