Classes not available for tasks?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Sat Dec 3 08:57:49 EST 2005

If you've never used functional methods then it's no inconvenience :-) For
me the biggest inconvenience is losing the automatic code generation based
on your method definition, and I very rarely use return parameters. Can't
wait to get to do some 'real' WF on 640...

Massive thanks for the whitepaper, there is absolutely no online help I
could find specific to classes and WF I could find in any versions, all
refers to tasks and BOs. So all I know comes from bumbling through and
taking things apart, at least the virtual attribute thing is much clearer
now.

Cheers
Mike