Refresh UWL task list after completion of workitem

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Fri Dec 2 14:38:10 EST 2005

Hello all,

We are on NW04, support 13 and EP 6.0.  I have configured UWL to receive
workitems from this system and able to see them in UWL just fine.  I am
also able to execute those workitems in UWL.  It should return from my
BSP back to the UWL and also refresh it.  But it doesn't.  It stays on
the same page (although in the workflow log I can see that workitem got
completed).  When I click on UWL from the menu, I still see the item
there.  Only after I click on Refresh button it disappears.  So two
questions (that have been posted before on SDN by another person):

1.	How do I return to UWL from my BSP?
2.	How do I force UWL to automatically refresh?

I have looked through configuration guides and searched this forum but
didn't find any answers.

Thank you!

Natasha Baunach
Office: (971) 215-2276