help on container elements

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 09:29:44 EST 2005

The container table for the WAP FM is a simple value pair table. You should not use the macro for populating this table for the WAPI. All you need to supply is the parameter name and value and use the Append statement to popoulate the table. The following is the doco for the parameter:

Each line of the table parameter contains two fields, in which the ID
and the value of the element are specified. With single-line container
elements the table parameter contains one line, and with multiline
container elements the table parameter contains the relevant number of
lines.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley,
WF Developer - USCBP.