help on container elements

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 07:14:07 EST 2005

Hi,

So what you're saying is that I keep these event parameters defined in my
event.
When I run the FM SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT, if I pass these element names and
the values,
the event parameters get populated automatically. Where do I have to write
the piece of code then. I'm actually calling the event from an FM
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT.

Regards,
Vijay