Doubt- Workflow restarting after error

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Thu Dec 1 01:41:36 EST 2005

Hi all,

Scenario:
We did modifications to a Workflow definition and transported from
development system to the testing system. As there are already some
instances running for this workflow, the transported workflow definition
is stored with a new version (0004). This is as expected.
While  testing in testing system we found the instances are created
using the latest Version. This is great and working as expected.
Later we Restarted the errored Workflow instances (of older Versions).
When we did this, Version 0000 of this Workflow is activated.

What has to be done so that after restarting by Wf administrator,
workflow of latest version is started or WF of older version i.e. 0000
should not be activated?

Regards,
Akshay

Confidentiality Notice