Substitutions - access and security

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:07:49 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

We use substitutions for workitems with no problem.  However, the
messages that a WF Admin will get are just that... messages.
Substitution will not work to get your SAPOffice messages to another user.

I am sure others have had success with, perhaps, using a work center as
the designated WF Admin, then all people in that work center should get
the WF error messages, but we have not had any success with that
approach here.

Otherwise, if it is *workitems* you are talking about, and your
substitute cannot see workitems in your inbox, then I would look for
authorization issues first.

Sue