leave request workflow

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Wed Aug 31 13:40:41 EDT 2005

Anthony

>From what I can remember ESS workflows are not triggered by events but are
defined in the configuration in table T554S_WEB for each of the relevant
leave types.

This is defined in SPRO > IMG > Time Management > Web Applications > Leave
Request (New) > Link Absence Types And Workflow Templates

A workflow will need to be defined here for creating and also cancelling a
leave request.

A bit of a pain as there can be hundreds of different leave types, but you
might only have to define a few according to the leave types you expect to
process.

Regards

Mike

"Shipp, Anthony" <Anthony.Shipp at logicacmg.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
30/08/2005 15:52
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"