Container Persistence

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Aug 30 06:13:17 EDT 2005

Hi Ram,

I think you are right. I just wonder why sometimes I don't have to do the
conversion in the alternate binding FM and sometimes I do. Why does the SAP
Workflow engine pass in different representations? Perhaps it has something
to do with whether there is a WAIT step (and hence the container must be
persisted) or whether the task is executed automatically (even then I would
have thought the task was persisted)... Hmmm.. Not sure.

Thanks Ram for your input....

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
p: +61 3 9625 2189 (Head Office)