Container Persistence

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:46:13 EDT 2005

I can agree that SAP could hide all this from us, but as for the key
versus the number it makes sense to me. The key is just that, a key to
allow instantiation which can be stored easily, but it's not an
instance. The number is a reference pointer to where the instance is
residing in memory.

Have fun,
Mark