Container Persistence

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:59:08 EDT 2005

G'day Alon,

You don't need to use them too often at all. I've done it productively
maybe twice?? If you debug you can see if the container is persistent
or not. Persistent means it's in a state ready to be stored in the DB,
so objects are listed with Object Type and Key. When it's in runtime
mode objects will have an instance ID rather than a key.

There is only one place that I did it (receiver type FM or maybe the
Change Doc object key adjustment FM) and it was in an older release.
Basically you needed to convert from Persistent to Runtime, fiddle the
contents and then convert back to Persistent.

Have fun,
Mark