Exception '9001' error when triggering workflow in CRM4

Hofstede, Anke (AU - Sydney) ahofstede at deloitte.com.au
Tue Aug 30 02:45:09 EDT 2005

Hi Tom T,

This has to do with the exceptions for the method. To see the
exceptions:

Go to SWO1 > object ZBUS200126

Click on method name to highlight it

Click on exceptions button.

The method program code should contain something to trigger the
exception (exit_return) if needed.

Did you refresh the buffers after the transport? SWU_OBUF

Cheers,

Anke

Anke Libeton (was Anke Hofstede)

Deloitte Australia