AW: how to delete work item f

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Mon Aug 29 05:12:19 EDT 2005

Hi Sharath,

There exist different ways deleting workitems. One way is to delete the
workitems by using the Transactioncode SWWL. With the selection display you
can search the workitems, e.g. status in work.
The other way is to go in the SAP Business Workplace - select the workitem -
click on the Workitem change Button ( its the 10th Buttons from left at the
Menue above the inbox)and go to CHANGE WORKITEM. On the next Dynpro you are
able to delete the workitem by clicking the REPLACE MANUALLY or COMPLETE
MANUALLY BUTTON.
By the way there is a report RSWWCLEAR, but I´m not quite sure if it works.
I hope, this is useful to you.

Have a nice day,
Timo Robens

platinum consulting group GmbH