Incorrect entries in SBWP

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Aug 26 10:09:32 EDT 2005

If you see it in your "incorrect entries inbox" (can't recall seing that
folder anywhere in SBWP, thus the quotations), can't you display it and
logically delete it from that inbox?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS   -   who appreciates it if you
delete company disclaimers when you reply to this message