FYI - WF-BATCH and Time Zones

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Aug 25 01:18:43 EDT 2005

Yes, I believe they must be the same since our system is here in Norway
were we have central European time.
... Checking ...
The system time zone that is CET. On my user both system and personal
time zone is CET, but WF-BATCH does not have a personal time zone. I
glanced too quickly at it yesterday, I saw "CET" there and didn't check
the field label. Too much in a hurry again...

In any case I have to agree that it wouldn't be the behaviour I
expected. At least it is consistent and makes sense considering that the
deadline calculations then obviously must be made in WF-BATCH user
context. I was afraid you had found out things got really screwed up.

Have a good weekend (soon).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS