Executing Work item from BSP Application

Hariprasad Gangavarapu hariprasad_sap at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 11:59:56 EDT 2005

Hi Friends,

My End Users want to see their Business workplace (inbox/OutBox) from CRM BSP Application. I assignd CRMD_WF BSP application to show their Business workplace, and user can see their work items in BSP Environment. But they could not execute work item as they do in SAP GUI Environment. the Button "Execute" is inactive. They can reservie the work item but not execute.

Basically I wanted to know the steps involved to acess SAP Business workplace from explorer.

Appreciate your help on this problem.

Thanks

Hariprasad Gangavarapu

http://mail.yahoo.com