Re-Processing of Agent Determination for WI missing users

Andy.M.Catherall@csplc.com Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com
Thu Aug 18 07:21:14 EDT 2005

Hi All

I am running 4.6C, and have a number of work items that are missing agents.
This has been caused by HR moving a number of PERSONS from the POSITIONS
that I had carefully included in my Responsibility Rules.

I have now corrected these Rules so that the correct POSITIONS have been
included - ones that actually relate to valid users - and I am now looking
to reprocess all the work items that are currently in limbo.

Reading through the WUG, I see hints that there is a nice, shiny, button
available in 4.7 to reprocess the Agent Determination, after having run the
SWI2_ADM1 report. However, I cannot find a similar one on 4.6.

So, how do I cause the system to re-assess the Responsible Agents for these
work items, in this system?

Cheers
Andy

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or if you have received the e-mail in error,  it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information which it contains.

Under these circumstances, please notify us immediately by returning this mail to 'mailerror at csplc.com' and deleting this e-mail from your system.

Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Cadbury Schweppes Plc or its subsidiaries.  Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses,  recipients are advised to subject this mail to their own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice.

Cadbury Schweppes holds the title of Britain's "Most Admired Company" as voted for by leading businesses. Cadbury Schweppes has rarely been out of the top 10 list of most admired companies for the past 10 years and first won the award in 1995.

Visit our website at www.cadburyschweppes.com for more information.