agents assignments, is not in activated state.

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 17:48:08 EDT 2005

Thanks Mike,
I solved the issue.
in PFTC, changed the attributes from General
forwarding Allowed to General Task.
Agent’s assignment button turned to green.

Question is QA should be same as DEV, but agent
assignment attributes are not similar.. Can any one
explain..?

Thanks Mike,

Sharath.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Mike,
> in SWDD when I double click the activity,Activity
> definition is having the Org Unit as the Agent
> and agent assignment radio button is Green in Dev
> Client, But in QA it is gray.
> when the workflow is triggered agents are not
> found.Ready State in log.
>
> thanks.
> Sharath.
>
> --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> <wug.replies at workflowconnections.com> wrote:
> > Hi Sharath,
> > What exactly do you mean by 'in definition'? Do
you
> mean the 'Maintain
> > Agent Assignment' screen from the task display?
PFTC
> -> Additional Data
> > -> Agent Assignment -> Maintain. (No, please don't
> send screenshots -
> > some of us use dialup)
> > You need to do that for each client or transport
it,
> depending on your
> > landscape.
> > If indeed you do have agents defined for the task
> and WF doesn't
> > recognize that that is very odd. Have you checked
> OSS?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Mike
> >
> > Sharath Chandra Kotla wrote:
> > > Mike,
> > > the agent is displayed in definition,but in Task
> > > Properties the radio button is not active, what
> should
> > > I do to make the Agent assignments radio button
> > > green.
> > >
> > > thanks.
> > > --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

if