Work Item - User Decision Step Issue

Cooper, John M John.Cooper at kcc.com
Wed Aug 17 17:07:48 EDT 2005

Hi Raja,

If you have a step that only sometimes needs to be executed, then add a
condition step before it to check the condition and avoid executing the
step.  In your case, check to see if the supervisor and the BGO are the
same.  If the condition is true, drop through to the step after.  If the
condition is false, execute the user decision step.

You may also have to add a background step to execute your business
logic to determine the supervisor and BGO prior to the condition to
ensure the data you want to check is available from the workflow
container.