agents assignments, is not in activated state.

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 17 16:35:24 EDT 2005

Hi Sharath,
What exactly do you mean by 'in definition'? Do you mean the 'Maintain
Agent Assignment' screen from the task display? PFTC -> Additional Data
-> Agent Assignment -> Maintain. (No, please don't send screenshots -
some of us use dialup)
You need to do that for each client or transport it, depending on your
landscape.
If indeed you do have agents defined for the task and WF doesn't
recognize that that is very odd. Have you checked OSS?

Cheers
Mike