defining a fork step in workflow

Toledo, Joe (NBC Universal) Joe.Toledo at nbcuni.com
Wed Aug 17 11:53:29 EDT 2005

Hi there Shushil,

A couple of things:  Have you check SM58 to make sure that you don't have
any errors in delivering the events?

Ideally you should be able to track this down in your DEV or QA environments
by using the event trace and logs, but if you are unable to do so, you can
turn on the event trace in production (Tcode SWELS) but I would limit it to
your specific object type and then check your event trace (SWEL) after a PO
is released and see if you can spot anything there.  You should turn the
event trace off as soon as your can, so it does not fill up the logs.

I hope this helps...