Program ZWFLOG00?

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Aug 16 16:50:22 EDT 2005

Rick,

This was a custom program that was written way back when.  I no longer have access to the system
this lives on.  Basically, just pass some parameters in to a custom program, then have the program
write them out to a z-table.  You then use this inside your methods, check functions, etc, in order
to find out what values are 'really' there at run time.

If you have the presentation, then you have all the code that was ever in there.  Maybe you can
share it with the list (for what it's worth) when you extract it from Powerpoint!

Cheers,
Sue