Event trigger for Material & specific View

Shrivastava, Priya Priya.Shrivastava at pmintl.com
Mon Aug 15 11:59:45 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am working on a Workflow for MM Change. I need to change say 20 views for
a Material and I have say 20 events defined for each view. Now the problem
is when a Material is changed I don't  know how do I link the event to be
triggered for a particular view.

I tried looking into Change documents for event creation but couldn't get
much help out of it.

I need to track which all views were changed by the User and hence trigger
an event for each view.

Kindly let me know how do I resolve this issue ASAP? I tried many options to
track the view changed by the user but in vain .

Regards,
Priya Shrivastava,
Project SWISS - FRICEW Team
Philip Morris International Management SA.
Lausanne, Switzerland
Email : priya.shrivastava at pmintl.com
Tel :  #+41-21-618 9194
Fax : #+41-21-618 5919