work item not sent

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 15:06:23 EDT 2005

Thank very much,
I found SWI6 as useful report. But I didnt see the
workflow for respective document in the report but I
found for other documents. Mine is custom workflow
with custom event. It should be started with MIGO with
movement type 122. How can i trace the reason for
failure?

Thanks for your support.

Sharath..!
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Expression defines the responsible. But the selected
agents (those who
> see the workitem) are those who are both possible
and responsible but
> not excluded.
>
> The possible agents are linked to the task. Display
the task and
> choose "Extras> Agent Assignment > Maintain"
>
> As for the links, depending on your release you
should have the Object
> Services icon in the top left of the screen in most
WF relevant
> transactions. Otherwise there is the transaction
SWI6 - Tools > Bus WF

<ksharath77 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > thanks Mark,
> > but the agent is assigned thru Expression =
> > &_WF_INITIATOR&.
> >
> > how can i see the related workflows to a material
> > document or for some transaction.
> >

> > thanks,
> > sharath.
> >
> > --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > The initiator may not be a possible agent of the
> > task.
> > >
> > > Have fun,
> > > Mark

> > initiator.