Help: problems returning a table by workflow 4.6C

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 8 14:09:01 EDT 2005

Hi mikko,
yes, I've already set it as a multiline element.

My problem is returning a structured table (with more than 1 field).

So with only one field works properly.

please add me on msn: glaucokubrusly at hotmail.com

thanks,

Glauco

mikko.maki-rahkola at accenture.com escreveu:
Hi Glauco,
do you have the receiving workflow container element set as a multiline element? If not, only a single field will be updated from the table.

Hope this helps,
Mikko