work item not sent

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:36:01 EDT 2005

Expression defines the responsible. But the selected agents (those who
see the workitem) are those who are both possible and responsible but
not excluded.

The possible agents are linked to the task. Display the task and
choose "Extras> Agent Assignment > Maintain"

As for the links, depending on your release you should have the Object
Services icon in the top left of the screen in most WF relevant
transactions. Otherwise there is the transaction SWI6 - Tools > Bus WF
> Dev > Runtime Tools > WFs for Object.

Good luck,
Mark